The Motobox (availabe in the snail version and in the tunnel version) is a ligth cover for two wheels vehicles (motorbikes, mopeds, scooters, etc...). Both versions can be packed on themselves in order to minimize the clutter when the garage isn't used. Therefore it is ideal for those who have limited space and would like to exploit it to the fullest..
The Motobox is a coverage designed to cover and protect motorcycles, mopeds, scooters and two-wheeled vehicles in general.
Intenda's range of products include two versions of the motobox:
- snails: two snails made of curved aluminum, painted RAL 9010 (white) that support the fabric cover PVC Coversol 400 gr/sqm. The fabric characteristics allow the MotoBox to withstand temperatures from -30 ° C to +70 ° C , without damage.
- tunnel: a tunnel made of curved aluminum, silver anodized. The PVC sheets made of Poly 550 g/mq flame retardant M2/B1 offers excellent protection against the rain, hailstorm (resistance to traction about 2500 N/5 cm , to pull about 250 N), the sun (light resistance level 7/8), heat (up to +70 ° C), cold (up to -30 ° C). The front of the tunnel is formed by a rollable door that can be closed by two zippers. This garage also provides effective protection against unwanted animals that could damage your motorbike. The possibility to mount the wheels makes it extremely versatile, allowing you to minimize the clutter (30 cm) when not in use. Ground fixing takes place using special brackets provided.
The Snails Motobox is a self-supporting cover made as a snail. The structure is made by bending aluminum profiles. The cover is made of PVC Coversol 400 g/sqm.
Standard delivery includes:
• Arched aluminium profile, white lacquered
• Top cover made of PVC 400 g/sqm solid color or transparent Cristal.
• Junction Kit made of aluminium
• 2 metal feet made of white lacquered galvanized steel for implantation to the ground
• Central segment made of transparent Cristal (see pictures 2 and 3)
The Tunnel Motobox is a freestanding cover. The aluminum frame is made by bending the tubular profiles. The roof is made of PVC Poly 550 g/sqm and the air intakes, located on the front and back sheets, are made of micro-perforated SOLTIS 92. The structure is built by modules of 90 cm, and is available with 3 or 4 modules. The processing of PVC sheets has been improved using HOT-AIR welding to avoid seams, which are unaesthetic and dangerous for the risk of water seepage.
Standard delivery includes:
• Arched aluminium profile Ø mm. 40
• Crosses 120 x 120 of RAL 9006 lacquered steel with screws and washers
• Top cover made of PVC 550 g/sqm
• Roll up door equipped with 2 zip fastener and a belt to block it at the top
• Feets to streighten the box to the ground
Optional (a richiesta):
• Transformation kit from base to mobile
The top cover is made of PVC Coversol 400 g/sqm.
The standard cover is made of PVC Poly 550 g/sqm flame retardant cl. 2.
Users manual for this product is not available yet.